Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Just a little something.

And what a failure BEDA was for me. Such a gigantic failure. But no more of that.

Instead I would like to talk about two things; the first one being Scandinavians in your pants, which is a Youtube channel I used to be a part of. Now it's time for a new generation to take our place, but so far we have only found three girls. Tuesday and Thursday our still available, and if you live in Scandinavia and is interested, or know someone who is interested, please contact the channel. Having a full week would be nice.

The second thing I wanted to mention is a website called the Nerfighter Gazette. It's an online magazine my good friend Bekah started, and lately not much has happened. If you want to bee a writer all you need to do is to go here, (Also known as the "Write for NFG"-button) and sign up! It's really easy. And if you wish to recommend the website via twitter, please send me or Bekah a little notice, so we can thank you.

That was all. I am going to go back to being very lazy now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment